Monday, May 5, 2008

It's May .....and life is busy.

Hello all !


I am starting up a new personal blog. So stay tuned for my musings on life...

I will make this brief as time is precious. It is May and I am busy!

This Friday my fiancee and I are each moving from our current dwellings into our new (new to us) home. It's not just us, it's also our 3 teenage boys! Oh, and the family zoo, which currently consists of 1 rabbit, 2 turtles, 1 tadpole, 3 geckos, 1 fish tank, and 1 corn snake.

Not only are we currently packing and moving, but 2 weeks after we move we are getting married! (and we still have to finish our pre-marital counseling sessions..... could we add any more things??)

So yes we have a lot on our plates! The little man inside my head is running around and up and down the stairs with his hands in the air constantly screaming :-) Yeah there is a lot going on. We will survive!

I will tell you that even with all the things we are juggling, and as crazy as the next few weeks will be, I am sooo very happy! She is the best thing to ever happen to me.

A little over a year ago, God saw fit to bless me and bring into my life the woman I was meant to be with. Little did I know at that time that almost a year to the day of our first date she would honor me by becomming my wife, my partner.

I love you honey! As I said, I am truly blessed.

Now back to the insanity!

No comments: